Hi Laurent,

The files it grabs is dependent on different aspects of your system. I'm not
sure off-hand what you need to set an FTP proxy (ftp_proxy environment
variable?) but you can figure out the necessary files by digging through the
script (if you feel comfortable when doing that).

When you run easy_install, it'll show the URL it's using to fetch the
installer. You should be able to plop that into your browser and view the
setup.py file.

I don't know that these files are available over

Christian