Hi,

As I understand it's question of avatar caching. But in our company we have
another issue in our company. Pictures are stored in LDAP and we have plan to
develop patch to support it. Could you please check if it's acceptable for you?

Thank you,
Michael Zhilin | Research & Development | www.NetCracker.com >>>> Accelerating
Business Transformation