Hi Gilles I've figured out, it was the permissions at the repository
folders that must be 775 and it must be chown to root:apache now it
works.

Just one thing when using with one of my repository that has a
subrepository the follow error happens when trying to post a review

---------------------------
Review Board
---------------------------
Erro
---------------------------
postreview plugin, version 4.1.0

http authorization required
realm: Mercurial repository
user: dmgarcia
searching for changes changesets: 619:1ea53908f9e3 "Change description
at repo"

reviewboard:    http://rbaddress

username: dmgarcia
password: **********

aborted: HTTP Error: FORBIDDEN (None)
OK

I think reviewboard is not passing the auth to the subrepository then
it fails.

Any tips ?

Regards,
Diego Garcia.