Hi,
I also got this same problem (reversed patch detected after I push my
changes to the central repository, so I can't view the diff anymore). I am
using mercurial instead of git, on Review Board 1.6.3.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"/opt/reviewboard_virtualenv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py",
line 151, in view_diff
interdiffset, highlighting, True)
File
"/opt/reviewboard_virtualenv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py",
line 1071, in get_diff_files
large_data=True)
File
"/opt/reviewboard_virtualenv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/djblets/util/misc.py",
line 157, in cache_memoize
data = lookup_callable()
File
"/opt/reviewboard_virtualenv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py",
line 1070, in <lambda>
enable_syntax_highlighting)),
File
"/opt/reviewboard_virtualenv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py",
line 552, in get_chunks
new = get_patched_file(old, filediff)
File
"/opt/reviewboard_virtualenv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py",
line 374, in get_patched_file
return patch(filediff.diff, buffer, filediff.dest_file)
File
"/opt/reviewboard_virtualenv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py",
line 242, in patch
(filename, tempdir, patch_output))
Exception: The patch to '3rd_Party/PacsRuntime/3rdPartyRpms.txt' didn't apply
cleanly. The temporary files have been left in '/tmp/reviewboard.IkSvOF' for
debugging purposes.
`patch` returned: patching file /tmp/reviewboard.IkSvOF/tmpahHYOO
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file
/tmp/reviewboard.IkSvOF/tmpahHYOO-new.rej
I was using `post-review --guess-summary --guess-description` to post my
review and subsequenly using `post-review -r review_id` to update the
existing review.
One work-around I've found is to immediately re-post the review again after
I've push my changes to the central repository using `post-review -r
review_id --revision-range tip`.
This work-around is highly annoying. Did I do something wrong when posting
and updating the review? How can I avoid this work-around? How can I debug
this problem?
Thanks,
Long
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en