We are Chinese developers, so our OS(Win XP) are Chinese version. the same as
the code editors, such as source insight 3.5,  Ultra editor.
 But this will cause a problem: after we changed the code, and add our remarks
with Chinese words and submit new request,
 when the reviewer click "View diff",  the review board can't display the
Chinese remarks correctly,  it dispays garbled code.
 I want to know how to support Chinese language?
 Thank you very much.