Is there anybody out there who does or is willing to give us support
for a fee?

We've come across several problems with SQLite, and we are trying to
get moved off of it, however Django and SQLite stop us every step of
the way, and I'm at my wits end. We need to migrate while preserving
data. I've tried asking for help on this discussion and haven't gotten
anything, and in the meantime our Reviewboard is continually plagued
with database locked errors that we can't get away from. Especially
when django comes back and gives me a process killed with no
explanation. And as far as I can tell, that was with verbose turned
on.

Any and all help and offers are appreciated.

Thanks,
Daniel