Hello,
Could you tell me what is the proper way of registering ModelAdmin
classes for extensions. Should I create extra AdminSite instance for
this purpose or use django.contrib.admin.site? I thought that just
registering ModelAdmin classes in myext.admin module would be OK but
it is not picked up by Django. I have added explicit import of admin
module in urls:

from django.conf.urls.defaults import include, patterns, url

from myext.admin import admin

urlpatterns = patterns('myext.views',
    url(r'^$', 'dashboard'),
    (r'^db/', include(admin.site.urls)),
)

and although it is working, there's always a list of all applications
in both myext/db and admin/db but in admin/db the myext application
urls are not valid. This doesn't look to good... Could you suggest a
right way of doing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bartek