Thanks for that

Presumably the extension needs to be compiled in the same version of
python as the rest of Review Board (so 2.5). I have found this link
(http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/wiki/Building_Extensions) for
building extensions. I am presuming I don't need any of the hooks.
What I don't understand is how to install the extension once I have it
written. I have setup.py working, so how do I compile, install, and
enable it?
I'm not the review board admin here, but I am hoping to get a local
installation working on my computer to test it soon.

Thanks
Scott