This is all very experimental stuff that does not yet ship. Basically, you
would need the latest bleeding-edge Djblets and Review Board. At that
point, you'd develop the extension, enable it in the administration UI, and
then use it. I don't recommend any of this for production use right now.

There will be a beta coming out before long, but again, not recommended for
production. So perhaps this isn't the solution you need right now.
Unfortunately, there's nothing else I can recommend to you, without
hand-modifying your copy of Review Board.