I want to use the command Post-review on subversion(tortoise SVN). OS is winXP.
 Firstly, easy_install -U RBTools;
 2nd: setup subversion comandline version/
 3rd : Add RB URL in SVN:  reviewboard:url
 4th:  Add file .reviewboardrc in the root path of project ; config this file
as following:

REPOSITORY = 'http://192.168.1.50/repos/depot'

REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://192.168.1.50";

5th: changed to the root path of the project with CD command  in commandline
and run post-review with -d. the command line window display:
>>> RBTools 0.3.4 >>> Home = C:\Documents and Settings\zhibin.wang\Application
>>> Data >>> svn info The current directory does not contain a checkout from a
>>> supported source code repository.
What's the wrong with my operation?  how can I resolve this problem?

thank you very much!and have a happy valentine's day!