Sometimes it takes awhile for bureaucracy...

So, I'm upgrading a 1.0.1 to 1.6.3.

I installed 1.6.3.  I removed the database created by the
installation, imported the current production database 1.0.1 so that
the 1.6.3 installation pointed to it.  Then I ran the following :

user@rb:~> sudo rb-site upgrade /var/www/mysite
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.
Creating tables ...
Creating table accounts_localsiteprofile
Creating table attachments_fileattachment
Creating table reviews_fileattachmentcomment
Creating table site_localsite_users
Creating table site_localsite_admins
Creating table site_localsite
Upgrading Review Board from 1.0.1 to 1.6.3
There are unapplied evolutions for sessions.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
Adding baseline version for new models
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
No fixtures found.
Registering new SCM Tool Plastic SCM
(reviewboard.scmtools.plastic.PlasticTool) in database
Evolution could not be simulated, possibly due to raw SQL mutations
Evolution successful.
Resetting in-database caches.
Upgrade complete.

First I noticed that files in the media directory can't be found.  Its
looking in /reviewboard/media rather than media - I guess this
information is stored in the 1.0.1 database somewhere?

Is there anything else I should be aware of?