No idea, but I strongly recommend using Linux instead of Windows. We have
minimal Windows support and many of the third-party modules we use are not
tested on Windows. You can install Linux in a VM. We recommend VMware ESXi
or Workstation Server.

Also, you will want, at a minimum, Python 2.6. We'll be phasing out 2.5
support over the next release or two.