I'm attempting to recreate the Reviewboard site I installed previously, but
I can't get the site to load properly. I first removed the folder the
'rb-site install' command created, then deleted the reviewboard database
and recreated an empty one.

My goal is to create the ReviewBoard site so that it can be accessed using
the url http://localhost/reviewBoard, so I followed these steps:

root:/www/# rb-site install /www/reviewBoard

Domain Name: localhost
Root Path: /reviewBoard/
Media URL: media/
Database Type: mysql
Database Name: reviewboard
Database Server: localhost
Database Username: rvwbd_admin
Database Password:
Cache Type: memcached
Memcache Server: memcached://localhost:11211/
Web Server: Apache
Python Loader: wsgi
Username: admin

I was under the impression that since I was aiming for a URL that was a
subdirectory, and not a hosted domain (localhost/reviewBoard vs.
http://my.reviewboard.com), I wouldn't have to set up a virtual server
entry in the Apache config files. However when I navigate to
http://localhost/reviewboard, all I see is a file structure.
http://localhost/reviewBoard, which is the URL i was aiming for, returns a
404 error. So I then attempted to set up a domain for RB by putting the
generated configuration file into our httpd.conf file -- I didn't want to
use sites-enabled/available links because we're using the 'default'
sites-available file and I didn't want to break anything. The config entry
I inserted is as follows:

<VirtualHost *:82>
        ServerName localhost
        DocumentRoot "/www/reviewboard/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/reviewBoard"

        <Directory "/www/reviewboard/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all

        Alias /reviewBoard/media "/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
        Alias /reviewBoard/errordocs "/www/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"
        Alias /reviewBoard/favicon.ico

I was hoping the URL would now be http://localhost:82, however that returns
a "Forbidden -- You don't have permission to access / on this server."
Error. I already changed the owner of the /www/reviewboard folder to be the
Apache user, and in fact the root /www fold is also owned by that same
user. Maybe I'm just missing part of the URL? Does anyone have any ideas
for me to try? Thanks in advance!