Good Morning,

I would like to create some icons for our installation's reminder E-Mails
based on ReviewBoard's pin board logo. Looking at the software's license I
guess I am free to do so. However, I just noticed the "TM" marker next to
the logo on your main page So I guess there is a
registration progress ongoing for ReviewBoard as trademark? Does this
include the logo or just the name and slogan?

In summary: Am I allowed to create some icons based on the pin board logo?
If so - I will post them on this list as soon as they are finished.

Regards, Ruben

Happy user? Let us know at