Hi,

It seems the problem is just that it's not finding your repository entry.
It looks at what you have configured on your local checkout
(server.com:/home/CVS)
and tries to find that exact string as the Path or Mirror Path fields in
the Repository entry you configured in Review Board.

You can configure post-review to look up by name instead by creating a
.reviewboardrc file at the base of your checkout and setting:

    REPOSITORY = "<repository name>"

Which would correspond to the Name field of your repository entry.