Hi Steve,

This data is saved as a JSON string and if you're running an older version
of Review Board and the Description or Testing Done is too large, it's
possible for this string to truncate and cause the error you're seeing.

What version of Review Board are you using? A modern version should have
fixed this to allow for extremely large strings.