We haven't (yet) gone through a formal registration process (which is why it
has ™ instead of ®). If you're making a derivative work for it, I think
we're fine
with it as long as it's still related to reviewboard. The reason we have
the TM
is to protect an association between that icon and the reviewboard product.

-David