Hey,

So I looked into this, and we bumped our requirement to Django 1.3.x back
in the 1.6 betas. So 1.6.0 and every release since has had a >= 1.3 (and
later 1.3.1 due to security fixes) dependency.

It was the RB 1.5 releases that supported Django 1.2.

In general, every major release of Review Board will require the next major
version of Django. 1.7 will require Django 1.4.