Hi Britt,

What version of Review Board are you using?

What form of URL are you using for the Subversion server? Is it backed by
SSH or by HTTPS? You may want to check your server log to see if there are
any errors during repository checking.

You can't have each user authenticate separately, nor would it make any
sense to do so. Review Board is going to access the files, cache them, and
present them to each user. The access is not per-user.

What we generally recommend is to have a read-only account on the SVN side
and use that. If you have any SSH access to the repository, you can use SSH
keys and skip the password part entirely.