Hi Christian,

I have installed Review Board (1.6.4.1) on my Linux m/c (Fedora 11) and
connected this with our Perforce server.

I have one question here, If I am using Review Board for Perforce then
during the creating new review request only changelist number is enough??
or I need to upload the diff file also??

Thanks
Brajesh