When I am trying to create any new review request I am following giving as
Input:

Repository: Perforce
Change Number: 1234
Diff: Here when I am trying to upload the file which is under the
changelist #1234 then its giving error as "The selected file does not
appear to be a diff". Please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Brajesh