We're using Review Board 1.6.3 -- it was the most up-to-date version as of
a few weeks ago. Since it's not up and running yet, I'll probably end up
upgrading before handing it over to my team.

We access the Subversion server with HTTPS. We have no SSH access -- the
repository is controlled by an outside team and they have very strict
regulations regarding who they grant access to it. We do have a few
read-only users that we could use, so I'll attempt to set up RB using one
of them

The server kicks back an error:

[Tue Feb 28 06:39:11 2012] [error] ERROR:root:SVN: Failed to get repository
information for https://svn/<--->: OPTIONS of 'https://svn/<--->': could
not connect to server (https://svn)
[Tue Feb 28 06:39:13 2012] [error]
/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Django-1.3.1-py2.6.egg/django/contrib/auth/models.py:393:
DeprecationWarning: The user messaging API is deprecated. Please update
your code to use the new messages framework.
[Tue Feb 28 06:39:13 2012] [error]   category=DeprecationWarning)

Those two errors look unrelated to me, but I'll see what I can do about
updating the 'user messaging API' -- anyone know off the top of their head
what module that might be?

~Britt