Hi,

You probably don't want LocalSites. They're a very specific feature for
deployments where you want to have several independent Review Board
instances on one server. There's not really any administration interfaces
built into this.

Most people just need a standard Review Board install, without LocalSites.

We use it on http://www.rbcommons.com/ to manage instances for various
companies, but that's with a lot of custom code on top of it for our needs.