I decided to try and build pylucene again on CentOs 5.2.  I kept
running into problems with python2.4, so I built jcc against python2.6
(ActivePython).  I eventually got it working (using openjdk-1.6 and a
modern version of ant) but ReviewBoard doesn't seem to agree and I
can't enable search.  Since I built jcc with python2.6 and installed
ReviewBoard using python2.4. this makes sense.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to either cheat the "enable search"
setting or upgrade the python version ReviewBoard is using?