Hi,
I am still learning Review Board. I have couple of questions about
reporting -
(1) Does Review Board provide any reporting capabilities? If yes, do I
need to install any upgrades. We are using RB 1.6 on RHEL .
(2) Just in case no reporting available, is there a way I can access
RB schema and create my own SQL to generate reports (we have MySQL)?
If yes, what is the connection details I can use? is there any detail
available about table name, filds etc? I have gone thru the database
Management option available thru Admin  9http://www.reviewboard.org/
docs/manual/dev/admin/) , but thatseems more like high level details.
are tose the actual table names?

Appreciate any help.

thanks
sanjay