I'd like an RB schema diagram to help me understand how the database is
organized. I was able to create some nice output using SchemaSpy, but the
output claims there are no relationships between the tables, which I don't
believe.  Reverse engineering in MySQL Workbench didn't display any table
relationships either. Any advice on where to find or create a schema
diagram that shows how the tables are related would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
-- Steve