After reviewboard was installed everything was working.

Then I did a couple of things on the mysql side and now reviewboard is
broken.  This is what I did:
- Changed mysqld port from 3307 to 3306
- Changed mysql bind_address from localhost to the specific server IP
so that I can access the database remotely.

I think the problem is that when I installed reviewboard I used the
default mysql : //localhost:3306.

Anyone can tell me if I change where my database is, where in the
reviewboard config that I have to modify?

Happy user? Let us know at