We are using review board 1.6 with default MySQL database. I have
couple of question about accessing data and reports -
(1) Does review board provide any reporting capabilities? Any built in
report that we can get .
(2) In case no reporting , is there a way we can acces sthe review
board databas thru SQL scripts/commands? If yes, how do I find out the
DB name for connecting to MySQL (any connection string etc). Also is
there any details available about the schema.