Just upgraded by following the instructions in the documentation. Now
when I try accessing the RB site, it says:

Manual server updates required
A recent upgrade requires manual updates to be made on this server.
After these changes are made, you should restart your server.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us on our
mailing list.

Review Board version mismatch
The version of Review Board running does not match the version the
site was last upgraded to. You are running 1.6.1 and the site was last
upgraded to 1.6.4.1.
Please upgrade your site to fix this by running:

    $ rb-site upgrade /home/reviewboard

I've done the recommended fix command but to no avail. Additionally,
I'm not sure if this is the issue, but I have both python26 and
python24 installed on the system. I'm using CentOS5 and it defaults to
python24 unless otherwise configured. The new RB upgrade was installed
into python26 but the tmp/egg_cache dir contains:

MySQL_python-1.2.3-py2.4-linux-x86_64.egg-tmp
pycrypto-2.3-py2.4-linux-x86_64.egg-tmp

Not sure what the real problem is. Anyone can help out? I haven't
found anything on google yet.