Ya. I restarted memcached and apache.

Regarding the python mismatch. I'm not sure why when I installed RB 1.6.1
it was in /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.6.1-py2.4.egg

But after the upgrade, it defaulted to install
in /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.6.4.1-py2.6.egg
Though, the symlinks, after the site upgrade, all point to dirs
in /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages

How do I make sure the python versions are really matching?