Here is the output when I run rb-site upgrade:

# rb-site upgrade /home/reviewboard
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.
Creating tables ...
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
No fixtures found.
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pycrypto-2.5-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/Crypto/Util/number.py:57:

PowmInsecureWarning: Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using
libgmp >= 5 to avoid timing attack vulnerability.
No evolution required.
Resetting in-database caches.
Upgrade complete.