Here is the output when I run rb-site upgrade:

# rb-site upgrade /home/reviewboard
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.
Creating tables ...
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
No fixtures found.
PowmInsecureWarning: Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using
libgmp >= 5 to avoid timing attack vulnerability.
No evolution required.
Resetting in-database caches.
Upgrade complete.

On Thursday, March 8, 2012 5:18:31 PM UTC+8, Sam wrote:
> Just upgraded by following the instructions in the documentation. Now
> when I try accessing the RB site, it says:
> Manual server updates required
> A recent upgrade requires manual updates to be made on this server.
> After these changes are made, you should restart your server.
> If you have any questions or problems, please contact us on our
> mailing list.
> Review Board version mismatch
> The version of Review Board running does not match the version the
> site was last upgraded to. You are running 1.6.1 and the site was last
> upgraded to
> Please upgrade your site to fix this by running:
>     $ rb-site upgrade /home/reviewboard
> I've done the recommended fix command but to no avail. Additionally,
> I'm not sure if this is the issue, but I have both python26 and
> python24 installed on the system. I'm using CentOS5 and it defaults to
> python24 unless otherwise configured. The new RB upgrade was installed
> into python26 but the tmp/egg_cache dir contains:
> MySQL_python-1.2.3-py2.4-linux-x86_64.egg-tmp
> pycrypto-2.3-py2.4-linux-x86_64.egg-tmp
> Not sure what the real problem is. Anyone can help out? I haven't
> found anything on google yet.

Happy user? Let us know at