I am new to reviewboard and have never managed any code review tool
before (only used tools like code collaborator). So, pardon me for my

I want to setup reviewboard for my team of 3 people including myself.
I have managed to install reviewboard, apache webserver and MYSQL
database. But I do not understand how to invoke admin-ui.
Surprisingly, the documentation does not seem to mention how to start
it. Can some administrator help me out here?