I see. I do not have a domain but I am trying to access the website
from localhost/<project site name> and I get this:

Index of <project>

[ICO]   Name    Last modified   Size    Description
[DIR]   Parent Directory                -
[DIR]   conf/   08-Mar-2012 17:21       -
[DIR]   data/   08-Mar-2012 16:03       -
[DIR]   htdocs/ 08-Mar-2012 16:49       -
[DIR]   logs/   08-Mar-2012 16:03       -
[DIR]   tmp/    08-Mar-2012 16:03       -

And there is no admin link on top. Have I missed some step? I have
installed reviewboard, apache webserver and MYSQL on ubuntu.

-Vivek