Does anyone have any ideas to help with this problem?

We've gotten a read-only user created, however I still cannot get Review
Board to realize there is a repository at the given URL. It simply 'cannot
connect to server https://svn' -- that is the proper root for our
repository, and I've attempted to replace the 'svn' with the proper IP
address, but still nothing works.