One is fine. The keys will be prefixed with the server's configured domain
in order to prevent conflicts.

You'll just want to bump up the memory allocation for memcached as high as
you can go. A good rule in general, but even more important when you have
many instances using it.

I should point out though that in 1.6.x, Review Board can keep review
requests and code restricted to certain groups/users. So there's less need
to run multiple servers.