Hi Christian,

Thanks for the quick response. I should have added crucial details - I'm
hosting all these reviewboard instances with the same DNS name, but just a
different path, as in:

http://myhost.example.com/rbinstance1/
http://myhost.example.com/rbinstance2/

(the above being examples, of course, not my actual host or path). When you
say "the server's configured domain", exactly where is this configuration,
so that I can verify that it is distinct amongst these ReviewBoard
instances?

I asked the question because I've seen cache leakage - someone using
"rbinstance2" sees a diff applied to source code from "rbinstance1".
Restarting memcached fixed the problem, at least temporarily, so it is
definitely something related to cache, rather than my configuration. I've
seen this problem once before, but that was perhaps a year ago, and using
1.5.0, not 1.5.7, and several updates to memcached ago. Of course, now I'm
using 1.5.7, with the latest stable version of memcached on Gentoo, so
something else is going on.

As for the features of 1.6.x, I'm aware of the changes. Unfortunately, we
deployed before they were available, and needed isolation between
instances. Without a way to merge instances, we're unlikely to switch to
use ReviewBoard's built-in approach for security.

-Eric.