Hi Eric,

Ah, yes, in this case you may be stuck. We use the actual domain name
specified for the site, which in your case is being duplicated, hence the
leakage.

This code lives in Djblets's djblets/util/misc.py. Look at make_cache_key.

One thing that could be done is to have that function check if settings has
the SITE_ROOT attribute set, and if so, include that as part of the key
prefix. If you'd like to try modifying your copy of djblets to do this and
test it, we can get that in for a release.