I am using ReviewBoard version 1.6.4.1 and I think have everything set
up properly with respect to an SVN repository, users, etc.

I am trying to use post-review on a system where I checkout code, made
a change, and want to run the post-review command.  I am getting the
following error:

cmbuild@cm-u11tools-2:~/myrepo/trunk$ post-review --debug
>>> RBTools 0.4.1
>>> Home = /home/cmbuild
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> Got HTTP error: 404: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.0.54 Server at www.charlie.com Port 80</address>

>>> Using the deprecated Review Board 1.0 web API
==> Review Board Login Required
Enter username and password for Review Board at http://www.charlie.com/
>>> Looking for 'www.charlie.com /' cookie in
>>> /home/cmbuild/.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Cookie file loaded, but no cookie for this server
Username: charlie
Password:
>>> Logging in with username "charlie"
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://www.charlie.com/api/json/accounts/login/:
>>> {'username': 'charlie', 'password': '**************'}
>>> Got HTTP error: 404: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.0.54 Server at www.charlie.com Port 80</address>

Unable to log in: HTTP 404
cmbuild@cm-u11tools-2:~/myrepo/trunk$

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong or how to fix this.  I need to demo
this by Thursday but can't make heads or tails out of what is needed
for post-review.  It is not intuitive at all.  Also, I have no idea
what information to give when creating a new review request from the
WEB UI.  That, too, is not working properly.

I know a lot of people use ReviewBoard so it must be working for
somebody, just not me.

Thanks.