RBTools wrongly detected the repository type when running post-review in
one of my machine. The machine I have problem has both SVN and Perforce
client installed, but  it works fine in one of my virtual machine. I am
running the post-review command in a DOS window in a path within an SVN
working copy. I am using GNU diff tool, I have added diff tool path into
system path.  Here is the stack trace. Appreciate anyone can help me out.

>>> RBTools 0.4.1
>>> Home = C:\Users\chenchdi\AppData\Roaming
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting http://xxx.com/reviews/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\xx\Python\Python27\Scripts\post-review-script.py", line 8, in
<module>
    load_entry_point('RBTools==0.4.1', 'console_scripts', 'post-review')()
  File "build\bdist.win32\egg\rbtools\postreview.py", line 1234, in main
AttributeError: 'PerforceClient' object has no attribute 'diff_changelist'