One of my Review Board users attempted to reset his password. He got it
correctly, however it didn't look right. He got the following:

Subject: Password reset on **

 You're receiving this e-mail because you requested a password reset for
your account at **.

 Please go to the following page and choose a new password:
<Correct URL was here>

 In case you've forgotten, your username is John.Doe

 Thanks for using Review Board!

Does anyone know why is showing and where I can fix it. It's
set correctly in the admin site under General Settings.

Happy user? Let us know at