hi Christian,

I have done the installation of review board on open suse. I have
created the new site too.

Everything till this is done successfully.

I am using the command prompt version of Linux OpenSuse.

But I am having the issue in How to use the created site.

I wish to know any more things to be done after this and How to open
that in a browser.

By just typing the site name in the browser its is not coming as a
review board setup.

please help me in this ..

Regards,
Arun.