I don't have SVN installed in any form (command line, TortoiseSVN etc.) so
'svn info' just generates what I'd expect.

'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.

The only other VC system I have installed is Hg, and I'm as far away as
possible from any other those repositories.  There are no SVN files or
files with SVN in their name anywhere in my P4 repository.

Lee