Ah, copy/paste errors, we've all been there - my bad for not rooting around
in the source code a bit more :)

I didn't have the the diffutils installed (it's a pretty new PC set up) but
now I have, the reviews are being posted as expected, thanks for the assist.

Now I just need to get it set up like I had previously, opening the browser
when it's done, short-cut menus etc.

Thanks again!
Lee