Another small P4 problem...

We're working with multiple repositories and 1 of these is a unicode server.

I've made sure my local p4 client is set up as a unicode client (p4 set
P4CHARSET=utf8) and I am able to log into and query the server via the
command line.  But if I try to add this repository in ReviewBoard I get the
following error

> [P4#run] Errors during command execution( "p4 describe -s 1" ) [Error]:
> Unicode server permits only unicode enabled clients.

Running 'p4 describe -s 1' on the command line runs correctly if I do it
manually.

Does ReviewBoard do anything special with the commands it's running that
circumvents my local settings?

Thanks,
Lee