Using the web services interface on with a Python (2.7) script and
the urllib2 module I am getting an HTTP error 405 when requesting the XML
for an individual review (api/review-requests/<rb entry>), yet it works
just fine when I request the XML for the set of reviews for that individual
RB entry (api/review-requests/<rb entry>/reviews).  Both URL's work fine,
returning appropriate XML when pasted into a browser.

Both of the URL's worked fine with a previous ReviewBoard installation of
version 1.4.x.

Here's a snippet of code that fails with the 405:

#!/usr/bin/env python

import urllib2

url = "http://reviewboard/api/review-requests/6721/";
header = {'Accept': "application/xml"}
request = urllib2.Request(url, "", header)
f = urllib2.urlopen(request)
xml = f.read()
print xml

(replace reviewboard in the URL with the correct system name, redacted for

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./t.pl", line 8, in <module>
    f = urllib2.urlopen(request)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 126, in urlopen
    return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 400, in open
    response = meth(req, response)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 513, in http_response
    'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 438, in error
    return self._call_chain(*args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 372, in _call_chain
    result = func(*args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 521, in http_error_default
    raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 405: Method Not Allowed

If I simply add "/reviews" to the URL, it works fine and I get the XML
returned with all the reviews.  Incidentally, I also get a 405 when
accessing a RB user's set of XML (api/users/<rb username>).

This has been driving me nuts, so any help would be greatly appreciated!