Humm, that's slightly worrying.  So when running, ReviewBoard just uses the
standard p4 command line client as installed on the system?  Does it use
the p4 client on the local machine, or does it use the client on the
ReviewBoard server?   If it's server side, that will cause problems mixing
enabled and non-enabled unicode clients within a single ReviewBoard install
(no issue with RB there, I think how P4 deals with unicode and non-unicode
servers is completely backwards).

On Wednesday, 28 March 2012 00:54:27 UTC+1, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi Lee,
> I'm not aware of anything. This is my first time seeing anyone report this
> error, to my knowledge, so I don't really have an answer for you.. Maybe
> someone else has seen this.
> Christian Hammond -
> Review Board -
> VMware, Inc. -