I am getting the following error. Similar error has been posted before
on the mailing list but I think that was way back in 2010. As per my
understanding, git integration has improved with reviewboard. Can
anyone explain me the root-cause and the suggested solution for the
same?

thakkar@vivek-desktop:~/matrix_new.git$ post-review --debug --
parent=master --tracking-branch=origin/master
>>> RBTools 0.4.1
>>> Home = /home/vivek
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting http://10.223.107.74/matrix_reviews/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> Attempting to create review request on
>>> gitosis@umgpnp-ts1-desktop:matrix.git for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://10.223.107.74/matrix_reviews/api/review-requests/:
>>> {'repository': 'gitosis@umgpnp-ts1-desktop:matrix.git'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 94594
>>> Uploading parent diff, size: 26070
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> http://10.223.107.74/matrix_reviews/api/review-requests/19/diffs/: {}
>>> Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 400): One or more fields had errors
>>> Error data: {u'fields': {u'path': [u"fatal: Not a git repository:
>>> 'None'\n"]}, u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'One or more fields had
>>> errors', u'code': 105}}

Error uploading diff