I am working to bring Review Board to my team members at my company. I
have setup authentication through AD and that works great as well.
However, given the nature of our development, we have a lot of people
who may need access to ReviewBoard. I would rather not have to
manually add new members, or force them to login before I can assign
them to projects. Is there a way to lookup all the users in AD by
default?

Thanks for your help.