I am trying to add a bazaar repository to reviewboard, but get this error
Permission denied: "/[path-to-project]/.bzr/branch-format": [Errno 13]
Permission denied: u'[path-to-project]/.bzr/branch-format'

Our bazaar repository is accessed via a NFS mount. When I cat the
branch-format file in a terminal the content is shown.

When I try to add a local repository it works fine and the review requests
are created.

Are there perhaps system users used by Reviewboard that needs to be in the
same group as the files in our repository?