Sorry I am on ubuntu, and that is an essential package for compiling.
Manually installing pycrypto worked for my instance of the first error.
Unfortunately, I cannot help you with the one you are now facing. Hopefully
another community member or developer can chime in.

Good Luck,
Donovan

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Muiz <work.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> Thanks for your quickly reply!!!!!
>
>
> I install pycrypto 2.4 already, but I can not file build-essential package
> via yum.
>
> and the a new error:
>
> [root@localhost www]# rb-site install /var/www/rb
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/rb-site", line 5, in <module>
>     from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
>   File
> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/distribute-0.6.25-py2.6.egg/pkg_resources.py",
> line 2711, in <module>
>     working_set.require(__requires__)
>   File
> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/distribute-0.6.25-py2.6.egg/pkg_resources.py",
> line 690, in require
>     needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
>
>   File
> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/distribute-0.6.25-py2.6.egg/pkg_resources.py",
> line 588, in resolve
>     raise DistributionNotFound(req)
> pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: PIL
> Then how can I do?
>
>
> On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Donovan Sydow <dono...@gogii.net> wrote:
>
>> This usually means you are missing a required package to install
>> pycrypto. Try installing gcc and build-essential via yum.
>>
>> You can then manually install pycrypto:
>>
>> wget http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/pycrypto-2.4.tar.gz
>> tar -zxf pycrypto-2.4.tar.gz
>> cd pycrypto-2.4
>> python setup.py install
>>
>> Then reinstall reviewboard and install your site.
>>
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM, muiz lee <work.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> dear all,
>>>
>>>
>>>    I install RB in CENTOS 6 using mysql and cvs, when i run rb-site
>>> install command then get the folling error messages:
>>>
>>>
>>> [root@localhost www]# rb-site install /var/www/rb
>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>   File "/usr/bin/rb-site", line 5, in <module>
>>>     from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/distribute-0.6.25-py2.6.egg/pkg_resources.py",
>>> line 2715, in <module>
>>>     parse_requirements(__requires__), Environment()
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/distribute-0.6.25-py2.6.egg/pkg_resources.py",
>>> line 588, in resolve
>>>     raise DistributionNotFound(req)
>>> pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: pycrypto>=2.1
>>>
>>> for pycrypto, I have installed useing command yum install pycrypto,
>>> how can I resolve this problem?
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks and Best Regards,
>>> muiz
>>>
>>> --
>>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>>
>>
>>  --
>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> *Muiz*
>
>
>  --
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

Reply via email to